canícula

                                                  


                                       "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun". 
                                                                                                (Noël Coward)


     "If I was waiting for a supernatural revelation I would rather cross the desert. 
The sun stunning to my temples like a gong, the sand crunching under my feet -knowing that each step takes me a little closer to salvation-. 
     And yet, I stop to consider the mirage of staying here where I truly belong. And, if eventually, I make out the top of palm trees, later on, below the stars and curled up next to the wells, I will dream of snakes rolled up to my legs dragging me home".
                                                                 

        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario